1 Pkg. Narrow Noodles, Cook Separately and Drain
1 # Hamburger or More
2 Onions, to Taste
2 Cloves Garlic
- Cook all together until soft but not brown.
- Add 2 Small Cans Tomato Paste. 3 Cans Water, 1 Can Cream Corn, 1 Can Olives, Chili To Taste, Add To Hamburger Add Cheese over top.
Bake at 325° for 45 minutes.
- Hot, hearty, and healthier Hamburger Help-Me… (recipesfortheravenous.com)
- Mom’s Macaroni and Cheese (thefauxmartha.com)
- Goulash (kimskitchenblogdotcom.wordpress.com)
- Hamburger Soup (glitzgirlzglamourguide.com)
- Canned Pasta Add-Ins (frugalrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Pasta with Beef and Broccoli (chronicinthekitchen.com)
- Recipes For Ground Beef (mademan.com)
- Taco Macaroni- AKA Poor Man’s Casserole (shrinkinginkdgirl.com)
- #928 Eating foods you loved when you were a kid (1000awesomethings.com)
- A Momma’s Imperfect Progress (kellybaesen.wordpress.com)