1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
½ Cup Chopped Walnuts
¼ Cup Sugar
¼ Cup Melted Butter
1 Quart Eggnog Ice Cream
- Combine crumbs, walnuts, sugar and melted butter.
- Press mixture firmly to bottom and sides of 9- inch pie pan.
- Fold mixed candied fruits into slightly softened ice cream.
- Turn into pie shell.
- Freeze until firm.
- Garnish with candied red and green cherries.
Makes one pie.
- Ice Cream Pizza (spoonful.com)
- Cranberry and Apple Crumble (spoonful.com)
- Grasshopper Pie (spoonful.com)
- Chili’s Paradise Pie Recipe (gardengalbevy.com)
- Black Walnut Cake (midatlanticcooking.wordpress.com)
- Peppermint-Mocha Ice Cream Sundae (katieatthekitchendoor.com)
- 3 Ways with Citrus Peel (williams-sonoma.com)
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie (andtheycookedhappilyeverafter.wordpress.com)
- Caramel Fudge (sal9kshaw.wordpress.com)
- Recipes For All That Halloween Candy You Have (y98.cbslocal.com)