- Measure into a Large Saucepan:
2 Cups Brown Sugar (Firmly Packed, Free from Lumps)
1/8 Tsp. Salt
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Bring slowly to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Cook until syrup forms a soft ball in cold water, 234° F.
- Remove from heat and beat constantly until creamy and cool.
- Add –
1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
If frosting becomes too stiff to spread easily add extra cream or evaporated milk, a little at a time, until of spreading consistency.
- Whole-Wheat Caramel Chocolate Brownies (grainmillwagon.com)
- Coconut-Pecan Frosting (mybestcookbook.wordpress.com)
- Fall Recipe: Honey Cupcakes w/ Marscarpone Frosting & Carmelized Figs (stylemepretty.com)
- SMP at Home: Brown Betty Caramel Layer Cake Recipe (stylemepretty.com)
- Moro Gold Max Caramel Cupcakes (ontotheplate.wordpress.com)
- Cookies, Cake, and Marshmallows, oh my! (pickyrunner.com)
- Make a Fantasy Vintage Cake (foxnews.com)
- Salted Caramel- Cruise Cupcakes #2 (spiritualcupcakes.com)
- Pumpkin Cake with Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting and Dark Chocolate Ganache (whatkatiescooking.com)
- Fudge Brownie Thumbprint Cookies w/ Caramel Drizzle (thesmartcookiecook.com)