3 C. Sugar
¾ C. Margarine
⅔ C. Evaporated Milk (1 small can)
1 (12 oz.) Pkg. Semi Sweet Chocolate Pieces
1 C. Chopped Nuts
1 Tsp. Vanilla
- Combine sugar, margarine and milk, bring to rolling boil, stirring constantly, boil 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly (mixture scorches easily).
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate pieces until melted, add marshmallow crème, nuts and vanilla, beat until well blended, pour in well greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
Cool and cut into squares.
- In the Name of Fudge! (kateshomemade.wordpress.com)
- Mint Chocolate Fudge (whatchamakinnow.blogspot.com)
- The Amazing Cheater’s Fudge Recipe (with Variations) (amnottheonlyone.com)
- Raspberry fudge (arabtimesonline.com)
- Chocolate Mallow Layer Cake – Gluten-Free for Milk Bar Mondays! (thedustybaker.com)
- Mars Chocolate Marshmallow Cake (sugarandspicebaking.com)
- Christmas in July: Granny’s Chocolate Fudge (cocoamill.wordpress.com)
- Double Chocolate Heart Cake (blissfullyscrumptious.com)
- Rocky Road Fudge (cookiescakespiesohmy.wordpress.com)
- Marshmallow, Peanut Butter, and Cake Truffles (thejoyofcaking.wordpress.com)