1 C. Boned Canned Salmon
1 Tbsp. Butter
1 Tbsp. Flour
¼ C. Milk
½ Tsp. Salt
⅛ Tsp. Pepper
1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp. Milk
- Make cream sauce with butter, flour, milk, salt and pepper; cool and add salmon and lemon juice; mix well with fork until salmon is well broken.
- Refrigerate until cold; mold into desired shapes.
- Dip in egg beaten with 1 Tbsp. cold milk, then in bread crumbs, fry in deep hot fat.
- Salmon Croquettes (livingtoolarge.wordpress.com)
- Chicken Croquettes (redtri.com)
- Potato cheese croquettes (arabtimesonline.com)
- Cooking in season (crossfitboomtown.wordpress.com)
- Chicken Croquettes (joinusfordinner.wordpress.com)
- Smoked Salmon and Egg (woodentaste.wordpress.com)
- Quick & Easy Kids’ Recipe: Salmon Fish Cakes (redtri.com)
- Oven baked salmon (thechicagolibrary.wordpress.com)
- Pickled Salmon (familyrecipebooks.wordpress.com)
- Broiled Salmon in Honey Wheat Pita with Sweet and Tangy Lemon Aioli Bento #24 (theroxxbox.com)