4 – 6 Servings
3 Tbsp. Butter or Margarine
¾ C. Sliced Mushrooms
½ C. Finely Chopped Onions
2 C. Diced Cooked Potatoes
1 Tbsp. Snipped Parsley
1 ½ Tsp. Seasoned Salt
⅛ Tsp. Black Pepper
½ C. Undiluted Evaporated Milk
- Heat the butter or margarine in a saucepan.
- Add the mushrooms and onion and cook about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in turkey, potatoes, parsley, seasoned salt, and pepper.
- Gradually add the milk, stirring gently.
- Heat mixture thoroughly.
If desired, sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
- Guy Fieri’s Turkey Hash Recipe – Paleo (if you eat potatoes)! (initfortheparking.com)
- The Grinch’s Who Hash Recipe (blogher.com)
- Ham and Fingerling Potato Hash (makingitwithdanielle.com)
- Thanksgiving Wraps Up in a Cast Iron Skillet (alittletourinyellow.wordpress.com)
- Today’s Recipe: Garden Hash Browns with Poached Eggs and Bacon (williams-sonoma.com)
- Day 332 – Turkey Hash with Egg (yearofhealthierliving.wordpress.com)
- Bacon and Eggs Hash (nubbs75.wordpress.com)
- Egg, Bacon, and Hash Brown Skillet Casserole (tamaraleighauthor.wordpress.com)
- Cool Mornings Call For Some Hash (paleoyumyum.com)
- # 10 Or the # 1 Thing to Know About Cooking Wild Game! Plus 2 Easy Recipes (wildchow.wordpress.com)