1 Egg, Separated
¼ C. Sugar
¼ Tsp. Grated Lemon Peel
1/3 C. Water
1/3 C. Non – Fat Dry Milk
- Combine egg yolk, sugar, lemon juice, peel and salt, mixing well; set aside.
- In small mixer bowl, combine egg white and water.
- Sprinkle dry milk over top.
- Beat on high speed until stiff.
- Fold into egg yolk mixture.
- Turn into aluminum pan and place in freezer until firm.
Makes 4 servings, approximately 95 calories per serving.
- Fresh Lemon Sorbet (jkmrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Pear sorbet with honey recipe (telegraph.co.uk)
- Lemon-berry Sorbet Cake Nestled in a Gingersnap Crust and Festooned With Chocolate Ribbons (tamaraleighauthor.wordpress.com)
- Homew Remedies Frozen Lemon (harikrishnamurthy.wordpress.com)
- Baked Pears with Sorbet and Berries (dinnerinvenice.com)
- Lemon and thyme sorbet (sunshinescrapbook.wordpress.com)
- Monte Bianco (bartoscana.wordpress.com)
- Coming Soon: Marc Jacobs Sorbet Splash Scents (bellasugar.com)
- New! Benjamin Moore’s 2013 Color of The Year – Lemon Sorbet (redoitdesign.com)
- 10 Ideas to Enjoy Strawberries : From Main Course to Dessert (boisdejasmin.typepad.com)