1 Unbaked 9 – Inch Pastry Shell
1 Cup Light or Dark Corn Syrup
1 Cup Sugar
2 Tbsp. Margarine, Melted
1 Tsp. Vanilla
1 Cup Pecans
- Beat eggs slightly. Mix in corn syrup, sugar, margarine, vanilla, and salt, than nuts.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
- Reduce to 350° and continue baking for 30 – 35 minutes. (Filling should be slightly less set in center than around edge.)
Fudge Nut Pie: Melt 2 Oz. unsweetened chocolate with margarine and reduce eggs to 2.
- Pecan Pie (relovedrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving Pecan Pie From Scratch (myhoustonmajic.com)
- Southern “Traditional” Pecan Pie (southerncountrycook.wordpress.com)
- What’s Cooking…. Pecan Pie (notesfromasouthernkitchen.com)
- Southern Pecan Pie…worthy decadence! (fork-lore.com)
- Mom’s Pecan Pie (dannivee.wordpress.com)
- Plain Old Pecan Pie (lorenskitchen.com)
- Skipping Tryptophan? Go Directly to Bourbon Pecan Pie (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Best Ever Pecan Pie (fox8.com)
- Brownie Pecan Pie (abeautifulmess.com)